a little bit of everything

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bateman 365

Bateman 365 is an innovative site in which artist Scott Bateman is producing an animated film every day for a year. Bateman is now 22 days into his production and has held true to his word. Not only has he produced a film for each of the past 22 days, he's produced creative, and comical ones some of which contain some biting commentary on the state of our government. He is only 22 days into his journey so it's not too late to get caught up with his clips by using the sites archive. I've included some of my favorites below:

New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin's Actual Commentary On the Bush Adminstrations Disaster Relief Efforts.

George W. Bush Springs into Action

Actual Excerpts From the President's Speech of 2/6/03

Politics Schmolitics: Karl Rove

The Bateman 365 Trailer

3 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Wayne said…

    I love it.

    I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger essjay said…

    Cool :D

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is now listed in my favorites.

    Thank you Noel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home