a little bit of everything

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato

Saturday, December 02, 2006

one of a kind art show

As some of you may know a couple weeks ago I participated in the Starbucks Partner Art Show aptly titled Avant Grande. This is the second year that I have shown some of my photographs and like last year it was a fun time, complete with free booze. I was quite content with the evening and the feedback I'd received from others but surprisingly enough the ride wasn't over. A few days after the show I found out that one of my pictures had been selected to be displayed in the Starbucks booth at the One of a Kind Art Show and Sale. To say that I'm shocked is a huge understatement. I don't really consider myself to be an "artist" but it's a great opportunity and what have I got to lose?

one of a kind art show and sale
The Merchandise Mart (8th floor)
Chicago, IL

First Look Evening (Open to Public)
Thursday, December 7, 6:30 p.m.-9 p.m.

Friday, December 8, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday, December 9, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.

Sunday, December 10, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.

www.zhibit.org/noelt

http://www.merchandisemart.com/oneofakindshow/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home