a little bit of everything

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato

Friday, July 29, 2005

Welcome Blog Box Readers

I would like to welcome Delilah Boyd and the readers of her Blog Box. Delilah, thank you for including one of my posts in this week's edition of the Blog Box! Blog Box readers, thanks for stumbling across my humble little blog here. I've enjoyed and appreciate all of your comments. It is a refreshing reminder that there is intelligent* life out there.


*some exceptions do apply, see anonymous below

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    "*Some restrictions apply."

    You CRACK me up.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog, Noel. I think we readers owe Delilah a "thanks" too. I've put "A Little Bit of Everything" in my favorites section.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home