a little bit of everything

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Potter-Head : I swear I didn't inhale.

My name is Noel and I am a Potter-Head. There I said it. I was among the thousands of people who waited in long lines to get the newest Harry Potter book at the stroke of midnight (well actually it was more like 1:02 by the time I got my copy). Yes, I am that big of a dork and I'm okay with it. So judge me if you want but these books are damn good and I'm going to be sorry to see the series end after the next book.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Ah, yes...but have you FINISHED it?

    Brent bought it Saturday and had finished it by Sunday night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home